Collectively, we refer to the above as the "Services".
"Personal Information" is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual, such as:
- Telephone number
- Email address
Collection of Personal Information
We and our service providers collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- When you sign up for a newsletter, subscribe to our blog, register an account to access the services, contact us via the services regarding possible partnerships or job opportunities.
- We need to collect Personal Information in order to provide the requested services to you.
- If you do not provide the information requested, we may not be able to provide the services.
Use of Personal Information
We and our service providers use Personal Information for legitimate business purposes including:
Providing the functionality of the services and fulfilling your requests.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, when you contact us via one of our online contact forms or otherwise, for example, when you send us questions, suggestions, compliments or complaints, or when you request other information about our services or to enquire about partnering or working with us.
- To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To provide you with related customer services.
We will engage in this activity with your consent or where we have a legitimate interest.
Analysis of Personal Information for business reporting and providing personalized services.
- To better understand you, so that we can personalize our interactions with you and provide you with information and/or offers tailored to your interests.
- To better understand your preferences so that we can deliver content via our services that we believe will be relevant and interesting to you.
- Cookies are pieces of information stored directly on the computer that you are using.
- Cookies allow us to collect information such as browser type, time spent on the services, pages visited, language preferences, and other traffic data.
- We and our service providers use the information for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to display information more effectively, and to personalize your experience.
- We also gather statistical information about use of the services in order to continually improve their design and functionality, understand how they are used and assist us with resolving questions regarding them.
- We do not currently respond to browser do-not-track signals.
- You may also wish to refer to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html. If, however, you do not accept cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of the services.
- For further information about the different types of cookies and similar technologies that are used on the websites, visit our [cookies.html|Cookies Policy]
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization.
Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the "Contact Us" section below.
How you can access, change or delete your Personal Information
If you would like to request to review, correct, update, suppress, restrict or delete Personal Information, object to the processing of Personal Information, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Information for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent this right to data portability is provided to you by applicable law), you may contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or writing to us at: Privacy Officer, St. John's Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge CB4 0WS, UK. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law:
- In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information suppressed from our database.
- For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request.
- We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or as required by applicable law.